This program uses highly interactive and intuitive User Interface and Block Based modules to teach children the following –
- Breaking down a problem using algorithmic approach.
- Using Computational intelligence to design solution to the problem.
- Use Simple Blocks – Different types and its combinations to code a solution.
- Children will be introduced to concepts of computational intelligence and algorithmic thinking.
- Children Will be able to create and use algorithms to break down problems.
- Children will be able to use blocks to code and create the following –
- Animated Collage
- Story Animation
- Two -Dimensional Games
Age Group: 5 to 8 years
Program Duration: 48 Hours ( 8 Hours/Month over 6 months)
Program Partner: Scratch, MIT, USA ( Open Source Adaptions)
Program Director: Tripti Jindal, Ex Verizon Programmer, USA